THE ORISSA GAZETTE
The Orissa Gazette
PUBLISHED BY AUTHORITY
478 CUTTACK, TUESDAY, APRIL, 3, 1979 / CHATTRA 13, 1901
The 31st March, 1979
No. 5459 legis:- the following Act of the Orissa Legislative Assembly having assented to by the governor on the 10th March, 1979 is hereby published for general information.
Orissa ACT 10 OF 1979
THE ORISSA CATLE AND POULTRY FEED
(REGULATION) ACT, 1979
AN ACT TO PROVIDE FOR THE REGULATION OF PRODUCTION AND QUALITY OF CATTLE AND POULTRY FEED IN THE STATE OF ORISSA.
Be it enacted by the legislature of the State of Orissa in the Thirtieth year of the Republic of India, as follows:-
(See Section 10)
Type of feed
1. Starting Cattle / Poultry feed.
2. Growing cattle / poultry feed.
3. Laying cattle / Poultry feed.
(See Section 5)
Application for license under the orissa cattle an poultry feed (Regular ** 1979)
1. Name and address of the application.
2. Address of the factory
3. Description of the Cattle / Poultry feed which the applicant wishes to may *** or process.
4. Plan of the factory and list of equipment.
5. Whether any poser is used in the manufacture of feed. If so, state horse power of the machine used.
6. Total quantity and value or cattle / poultry feed if any, manufactured during the previous year.
7. I/We hereby undertake to comply with all the provision of the Orissa Cattle and Poultry Feed ( Regulation) Act, 1979 and the rules made there under and the conditions of the license.
8. I/We have forwarded a sum of Rsâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ in respect of the license feed
Signature (S) of the Applicant (S)
(See Section 7)
Government of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦………. license under the Orissa Cattle and Poultry Feed (Regulation) Act, 1979.
1. Name and address of the licenses.
2. Address of the authorized premises for manufacture / processing.
3. Change of premises, if any.
This license is granted under the provisions of the Orissa cattle and poultry Feed (Regulation) Act. 1979 for manufacture / processing of cattle / poultry feed.
VALIDATION AND RENEWAL
Period of Validity Description of category of cattle / poultry feed authorized to manufacture or processes Rate of license fee License fee paid Signature of the licensing authority
1 2 3 4 5
Terms and condition of licenses: –
1. This license shall be displayed in a prominent and conspicuous place in a part of the business premises open to public.
2. the licensee shall comply with the provisions of the orissa cattle and poultry feed (Regulation 0 Act. 1979 and the rules and orders made there under.
3. The license shall come into force immediately and be valid for a period of one year form the date on which it is granted unless sooner cancelled or suspended.
4. The licenses shall from time to time, report to the licensing authority any change the premises of his business of manufacturing or processing the feed.
(See Section 9)
Application for renewal of license under the Orissa Cattle and Poultry feed (Regulation) Act. 1979
The Licensing Authority
I / We hereby apply for renewal of the license to carry on the business of manufacturing / processing cattle / poultry feed under the name and style of
The licensee desires the license granted by the licensing authority or state ofâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ and allotted license Noâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.. on the â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..of â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦19 â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦. To be renewed. The requisite fee for renewal of license is deposited herewith.
Signature (S) of the Applicant (S)
By order of the Governor