To improve the health and welfare of the horse, to further the professional development of its members, and to provide resources and leadership for the benefit of the equine industry.
- AAV Annual – Conference & Expo
- Alabama Veterinary Medical Association
- Amercian Society of Animal Science
- American Academy of Veterinary Acupuncture
- American Academy of Veterinary Informatics
- American Academy of Veterinary Medical Acupuncture (AAVMA)
Presenting veterinary acupuncture from a scientifically supported and evidentially based standpoint.
AAHA recently launched a new association website. Their press release states the new site is targeted toward the veterinary industry highlighting the many different offerings from AAHA.
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- American Association of Bovine Practitioners
The American Association of Bovine Practitioners is an international association of veterinarians organized to enhance the professional lives of its members through relevant continuing education that will improve the well-being of cattle and the economic success of their owners, increase awareness and promote leadership for issues critical to cattle industries, and improve opportunities for careers in bovine medicine.
- American Association Of Feline Practitioners
- American Association of Small Ruminant Practitioners
- American Association of Swine Veterinarians
- American Association of Veterinary Anatomists
- American Association of Veterinary Immunologists
The American Association of Veterinary Immunologists (AAVI) was formed in 1979 by a group of veterinary immunologists assembled at the annual Conference of Research Workers in Animal Diseases (CRWAD).
- American Association of Veterinary Medical Colleges
- American Association of Veterinary Parasitologists
- American Association of Veterinary State Boards
- American Association of Wildlife Veterinarians
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (ABVP)
- American Board of Veterinary Toxicology
- American Canine Sports Medicine Association (ACSMA)
An association of veterinarians devoted to addressing the medical and surgical problems encountered in the canine athlete and the working breeds.
- American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine
- American College of Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM)
- American College of Veterinary Microbiologists
- American College Of Veterinary Nutrition
The primary objective of the American College of Veterinary Nutrition is to advance the specialty area of veterinary nutrition, and to increase the competence of those who practice in this field by establishing requirements for certification in veterinary nutrition, encouraging continuing professional education, promoting research, and enhancing the dissemination of new knowledge of veterinary nutrition through didactic teaching and postgraduate programs.
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists
- American College of Veterinary Preventive Medicine
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons
The Board Certified Diplomates of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS) welcome you to our home page.
- American Fancy Rat and Mouse Association
- American Ferret Association
- American Lyme Disease Foundation
- American Society of Laboratory Animal Practitioners
- American Society of Mammalogists
- American Society of Primatologists
- American Society of Veterinary Ophthalmology (ASVO)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- American Veterinary Medical Foundation
- American Veterinary Medical Law Association (AVMLA)
A national association of attorneys, veterinarians, and other individuals and organizations with an interest in veterinary medical law and how it pertains to the veterinary profession and allied fields.
- American Zoo and Aquarium Association
- Animal Agriculture Alliance
- Animal Behavior Society
- Arkansas Veterinary Medical Association
- Association for Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Association for Veterinary Informatics
- Association for Veterinary Informatics
AVI was formed to expand the use of the computer as a tool in veterinary medicine. This includes serving as an educational resource, promoting the use of information technology and electronic communications, and developing and promoting standards in veterinary information management.
- Association of Avian Veterinarians
- Association of Exotic Mammal Veterinarians (AEMV)
- Association of Pet Behaviour Counsellors
- Association of Reptilian and Amphibian Veterinarians
We are a non-profit international organization of veterinarians and herpetologists founded in 1991. Our goal is to improve reptilian and amphibian veterinary care and husbandry through education, exchange of ideas and research.
Incorporated in January 20002 this association membership includes over 300 veterinarians, students and shelter employees; Site Includes career opportunities, links to its related to legal issues and cruelty and neglect; also CE links.
Organization dedicated to scientific advancement and education in veterinary hematology and transfusion medicine. Links to veterinary blood banks, and to organizations related to transfusion medicine.
- Australian Veterinary Association
- British Equine Veterinary Association
- British Veterinary Association
- California Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory System (CVDLS) System
- California Veterinary Medical Association
- Colorado Veterinary Medical Association
- Conference of Research Workers in Animal Diseases
- Delaware Veterinary Medical Association
- El Paso Veterinary Medical Association (EPVMA)
- Federation of Veterinarians of Europe
- Finnish Veterinary Association
- Glasgow University Veterinary Zoological Society
- Goat Veterinary Society
- Human Animal Bond Association
- Illinois State Veterinary Medical Association
- Indiana Veterinary Medical Association
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
- Israel Veterinary Medicine Association
- Kansas Veterinary Medical Association
- Kentucky Veterinary Medical Association
- Louisiana Veterinary Medical Association
- Maine Veterinary Medical Association
- Maryland Veterinary Medical Association
- Massachusetts Veterinary Medical Association
- Minnesota Veterinary Medical Association
- Missouri Veterinary Medical Association
- Montana Veterinary Medical Association
- National Mastitis Council
- New Jersey Veterinary Medical Association
- New Zealand Veterinary Association
- North American Veterinary Conference
- North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE) Sample Questions
- North Carolina Veterinary Medical Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
- Ontario Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA)
- Society for Tropical Veterinary Medicine
- Society of Practising Veterinary Surgeons
- Society of Veterinary Hospital Pharmacists
- Student Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
- The American Academy on Veterinary Disaster Medicine (AAVDM)
- The American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists (ACVO)
- The British Veterinary Zoological Society
- The International Renal Interest Society (IRIS)
- The National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners (NBVME)
- United States Animal Health Association (USAHA)
- VECCS – Veterinary Emergency Critical Care Society
- VÃ©tÃ©rinaires sans frontiÃ¨res (france)
- Veterinary Association for Arbitration and Jurisprudence
- Veterinary Cancer Society
- Veterinary Council of New Zealand
- Veterinary Hospital Managers Association
- Virginia Veterinary Medical Association
- West Virginia Veterinary Medical Association
- Western Veterinary Conference
- Wisconsin Veterinary Medical Association
- World Small Animal Veterinary Association
- World Veterinary Association
Association of veterinary organizations from 30 European countries, representing and promoting the veterinary profession in Europe.
The American Association of Human-Animal Bond Veterinarians provides education, resources, and support to enhance the ability of veterinarians to create a positive and ethical relationship between people, animals, and their environment. Explore this site for symposiums, information on pet therapy associates, newsletters, and message boards.
A non-profit organization representing pharmacists who compound custom medications to meet unique patient needs.
The International Association for Aquatic Animal Medicine (IAAAM) is an organization of individuals who are professionally interested in and devote a significant amount of time to the practice of aquatic animal medicine, teaching and research in aquatic animal medicine, or the husbandry and management of aquatic animals.
A not-for-profit organization established to provide information to veterinarians, veterinary students, and animal health professionals world wide.
A free teach yourself tutorial on Internet information skills for vets from the UK. It may be an interesting addition to your list of ‘Favorites’.
Contains links to supplies, articles, organizations and references.
The NMC is a not-for-profit professional organization devoted to reducing mastitis and enhancing milk quality. The NMC promotes research and provides information to the dairy industry relative to udder health, milking management, and milk quality. Some proceedings are for members only, but clicking on information and resources opens a large variety of links for dairy practitioners and producers.
Welcome to the Student Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
The IRIS site, sponsored by Novartis, was created to help veterinary practitioners better diagnose, understand, and treat renal disease in cats and dogs. Site includes the interpretation of plasma creatinine, working up proteinuria, and an epidemiological study of chronic renal disease in dogs and cats. (IRIS is still accepting case reports for this epidemiology project.)
Information on the accredited certification program (for Certified Veterinary Practice Manager, CVPM) comes from the Veterinary Hospital Managers Association.
Founded in 1863, the World Veterinary Association works closely with the International Office of Epizootics (OIE), the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The Veterinary Wound Management Society’s mission is to advance the art and science of animal wound management.